GSA General Purpose Commercial Information Technology Equipment, Software, and Services Schedule (70)
General Services Administration (GSA)
Type of TOs
The GSA Information Technology Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is an ID/IQ contract providing the full range of IT services. The features and benefits offered by GSA Schedule 70 are:
- The multiple-award Schedule is an ID/IQ contract providing the full range of IT services.
- The IT services portion includes data warehousing, networking, information systems analysis and design and installation for all Federal departments and agencies.
- InfoPro offers complete solutions for the full range of systems life-cycle services, including information security, network design and development, outsourcing, geographic information systems and systems integration.
GSA Schedule 70 covers the following services:
- IT facility operations and maintenance
- IT systems development
- IT systems analysis
- Automated information systems design and integration
- IT backup and security
- IT data conversion
- IT network management
- Automated news, data, and other information services
Services Covered Under GSA Schedule
Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services includes resources and facilities management, database planning and design, systems analysis and design, network services, programming, millennium conversion services, conversion and implementation support, network services project management, data/records management, subscriptions/publications (electronic media), and other services to include:
- Programming Services
- Information Assurance
- IT Data Conversion Services
- IT Systems Analysis Services
- IT Network Management Services
- IT Systems Development Services
- IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- Automated Information System Design & Integration
- Automated News, Data and other Information Services
InfoPro is one of many prime contractors providing GSA MAS services. The minimum order is $5,000. You may place orders using purchase orders, BPAs, task orders or even a credit card.
Step 1: Customer prepares and transmits a request for quotation to contractors.
Step 2: InfoPro delivers proposal to customer.
Step 3: Customer awards task order.
If your needs are long-term and recurring, you can obtain discounts by creating an IT 70 BPA. For details, please contact InfoPro.